Order yours today and get FREE GROUND SHIPPING plus a 30-day money-back guarantee
This collectible Polly Gas Neon Clock
refers to a chain of gasoline stations popular in the western part of the US during the 1910s and 1920s, particulary along "America's highway", Route 66. This wall clock features a vintage reproduction of the Polly Gas parrot resting above the gas station sign.
If you're a collector of oil & gas station signs, consider adding this neon lighted Polly Gas wall clock to your collection. It would be quite the conversation piece in a garage, home bar or rec room.
You can choose from three neon tubing colors: white, green or yellow (be sure to specify above).
Polly Gas Neon Wall Clock features:
- Genuine 1/2-inch green neon tube can last up to 100,000 hours
- Switch allows neon to be turned off while clock remains running
- Spun aluminum metal case with lime green powder-coated high-sheen finish
- Easy-to-clean 5/32-inch thick glass face
- Brass clock movement provides accurate, trouble-free service
- Plugs into any standard 110-volt outlet
- Full one year warranty
- Free ground shipping anywhere in the U.S. (lower 48 states)
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Dimensions: 20 inch diameter x 5-1/4 inch depth
- Weight: 15 pounds
- International use: US only
Order your collectable Polly Gas Neon Clock today!